Going through major run around attempting to get Verizon to replace my Droid Turbo that is still under warranty
JF07

The Motorolla Droid Turbo has a manufacturers defect with the screens that crack and keep spreading. I have already spoke with Verizon 6 times in one day and ordered the replacement  3 times already. Each time I order the replacement NOTHING happens. The phone does not get shipped out and Verizon refuses to give me one legitimate reason as to why this is happening.

All they do is sweet talk me to get me off the phone and I end up having to call back OVER AND OVER AND OVER. I have been with Verizon Wireless since 2002 and I am seriously considering taking my business elsewhere due to this game that they are playing. They say they are going to call me back when they resolve the issue and yet I NEVER receive a call back. I have lost all confidence in Verizon Wireless customer service and I am fully convinced they do this as a part of their business practice in order to avoid sending me a replacement phone and honoring they're warranty.

I know I am not the only person to experience this terrible customer service, my brother went through a similar situation recently where he literally had to call Verizon customer service over 10 times for weeks just to resolve a simple issue. I have spent hours on the phone and on hold and still have NO ANSWERS and no resolution to what in the hell is going on with getting my replacement phone shipped out to me. The best they can tell me is that they seem to be having a issue with their system and they will call me back when they resolve it, which again, NEVER HAPPENS. At this point I am about to get in contact with Verizon's corporate offices even though they probably won't do a damn thing either.

The bill gets more and more expensive and the customer service gets worse and worse. Great way to treat a loyal customer for over 13 years. Verizon customer service is a complete joke.

Labels (1)
0 Likes