Gmail Account
apirate

Because I did a poor job of retaining the information about the Google account that the Verizon people set up for me, I wound up with two accounts. I opened a second one so that I could access Gmail. I later figured out what the original one was, but I already notified the world about my new e-mail address for the second account. I deleted the first account from Google, and now my phone cannot connect.

How do I reset my Google info to the newer account on my HTC Eris, particularly with Gmail & Google Checkout?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Gmail Account
willanaya
Contributor - Level 3

apirate wrote:

Because I did a poor job of retaining the information about the Google account that the Verizon people set up for me, I wound up with two accounts. I opened a second one so that I could access Gmail. I later figured out what the original one was, but I already notified the world about my new e-mail address for the second account. I deleted the first account from Google, and now my phone cannot connect.

How do I reset my Google info to the newer account on my HTC Eris, particularly with Gmail & Google Checkout?

I have the moto droid and to add a google account to it, i must go to my setup, choose accounts & sync, and at the bottom of the screen is an "add account" button.  i can add a new account that way.

0 Likes