Gizmogadget
Nagrimm

Bought my son a gizmogadget on the 27th of December   it's a wonderful idea however yesterday morning when he woke up he said the screen was not working. I took a look at it and I can hear it working but cannot see it. I had an issue last month with the turbo 2 phone and actually  returning 2 on the 3rd I finally went with galaxy note 5. Iso there an issue with programming in android? Frankly I'm tired of going back and fourth to Verizon.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Gizmogadget
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Nagrimm, you deserve a device that works properly for you. Typically, the best thing to do for such a brand new device is to exchange it. However, since this issue started have you restarted the device? Is there any damage to it?
StevenG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Nagrimm

I don't see any damage, I asked my son if he dropped it he said no he was just charging it and the screen went black. I will be returning/ exchanging for a new one.

0 Likes
Nagrimm

I have tried shutting off and turning on that doesn't work. I have not fond the factory reset....should i???

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to bring some color to your Gizmogadget! When you power cycle the device, can you hear any noise as it restarts? Was your son using that charger that came with the device to charge it? Have you tried another charger?
NicholeK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes