Gizmo Watch Buddy
mama119
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have recently upgraded both my kids to the new Gizmowatch.  One of the main features I was excited about is the ability for them to text each other and their cousin who lives far away and has a device as Gizmo Buddies.  

I have them set up as Buddies in the Gizmo Hub App, but they cannot send/recieve texts to each other.  

I have tried to remove each device and reinstall and still doesn't work.  What am I missing? 

The watches have the software up to date, the hub app is up to date as well.   

The features on the Gizmo watch page say this should work.  

0 Likes
Re: Gizmo Watch Buddy
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, mama119. We always want to make sure your kids are able to commnicate with you and each other, and we will help. We have some quesitons to better assist. Is the issue occuring when they are triyng to comunicate with their cousin, or with each other? Do both Gizmo Watch devices have each other reigstetred as a contact?  DavidR_VZW

mama119
Enthusiast - Level 1

All are set up as Gizmo Buddies in each others profiles.  (all 3 of them). 

My girls cannot text each other either. 

They can call each other.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mama119, Thanks for those details. Tell us exactly what happens when they try to text one another/describe any error messages?

TrinetteW_VZW

0 Likes
kh_jenn

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes