Getting calls from 1234567890 and 234567890. 6 in the last hour. Blocking the number does not help. Anyone got any ideas?
Bitter
Enthusiast - Level 1

The one time I did answer they hung up. Is there any way to stop these calls.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Getting calls from 1234567890 and 234567890. 6 in the last hour. Blocking the number does not help. Anyone got any ideas?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hello Bitter!

Glad to help on blocking those annoying numbers. If you have an Android device, you can block numbers by adding them to the reject list. Open the phone app, tap Call Settings, tap Call Rejection, tap Auto Reject List to open the list. Specify the exact number.  If you have an iPhone, you would go to Phone App, tap Recents at bottom of screen> To the right of the number that called, you'll see an "i". Tap it, and at bottom of screen you'll see the option to  Block Caller. Tap that to block the number. Hope that helps!

LauraD_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Getting calls from 1234567890 and 234567890. 6 in the last hour. Blocking the number does not help. Anyone got any ideas?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hello Bitter!

Glad to help on blocking those annoying numbers. If you have an Android device, you can block numbers by adding them to the reject list. Open the phone app, tap Call Settings, tap Call Rejection, tap Auto Reject List to open the list. Specify the exact number.  If you have an iPhone, you would go to Phone App, tap Recents at bottom of screen> To the right of the number that called, you'll see an "i". Tap it, and at bottom of screen you'll see the option to  Block Caller. Tap that to block the number. Hope that helps!

LauraD_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes