Gallery application will not open
beastar55
Enthusiast - Level 2

Gallery on my Samsung Stellar will not open. i  can backup the pictures via the direct USB connection to my computer but when i try to open the Gallery app i get a pop up message, that disappears quickly, that basically says to delete some software or pictures to free up space.

since you can not open the app it makes it tough to delete pics

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Gallery application will not open
beastar55
Enthusiast - Level 2

i have a samsung galaxy stellar... the card came from my droid X when it was replaced.

i  have since removed the card and cleared all data on my phone, reset it  and have reloaded all data from the cloud backup. i am going to buy a  new sd card and see if that works

gallery has been reinstalled and data downloaded... works fine

thanks

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

beastar55, let's get rid of that pop up message! Our goal is to free up memory space on your device. We recommend that you uninstall any unwanted applications, text messages, e-mails, and call logs. Once you have deleted all unwanted information, try to access the picture gallery again. Keep us posted.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
beastar55
Enthusiast - Level 2

i have a samsung galaxy stellar... the card came from my droid X when it was replaced.

i  have since removed the card and cleared all data on my phone, reset it  and have reloaded all data from the cloud backup. i am going to buy a  new sd card and see if that works

gallery has been reinstalled and data downloaded... works fine

thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Perfect! So glad that your Gallery is up and running now. Let us know if that card works! We're excited to hear how it's going.

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes