Galaxy s6 mms failure
Galaxyuser1828

I have a galaxy s6 absolutely love the phone. This past Friday, 09/18/2015, I started having problems with my mms. I have done factory data reset, manage applications delete cache and clear data from messages and verizon messages, changed from global to LTE/CDMA and vise versa. My phone still doesn't send or receive group messages, mms. I'm really frustrated I don't know what to do. This is my main form of communication. Please advise.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Galaxy s6 mms failure
tbo27
Master - Level 2

Sounds like you turned off WiFi.  What's the error message. Make sure there is no block pic message feature on your account

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy s6 mms failure
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Galaxyuser1828,
Being able to use the picture and video messaging service is extremely important and really helps to stay connected with those you are closest too. This form of messaging would use the data service specifically and the mobile data would need to be turned on which can be completed by going to Settings>More Networks>Mobile Networks>then you can check from here.  Are you having any other issues with using the data service when not connected to WiFi? What happens when you try sending an MMS, any error message?

ChrisM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes