Galaxy core prime disconnects from "link-to-cell: house phone and does not automatically reconnect
cma01007

My Galaxy Core Prime randomly disconnects from my Panasonic "link to cell" home phone system and does not automatically reconnect.  The cell phone display suggests it is still connected via Bluetooth.  This has started recently after months of proper operation.  When I turn the Bluetooth on and off on the cell phone, it will reconnect.  I've turned the cell phone off and on and done a soft reset.  Y

I tested the Panasonic system with another cell phone and it works fine. 

Any thoughts?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Galaxy core prime disconnects from "link-to-cell: house phone and does not automatically reconnect
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure proper operations continue, Cma01007 . To make sure we cover all bases, please let us know if this behavior continues after unpairing the connection: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-201242/

DavidH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes