Galaxy S4 won't activate
wallerstein

Porting a number from Straight Talk and just got this Samsung Galaxy Certified Pre-owned from Verizon Prepaid.

I've tried three times to make it through the set up wizard to activate the phone. But it fails each time after trying for about 15 minutes.

Followed all the instructions. Turned off old phone. Got multiple bars of signal strength. After a failure it says I can still setup the phone using Wifi without activating the phone but that doesn't do me any good.

What now?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Galaxy S4 won't activate
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi wallerstein!

Let's get your device up and running! Please contact our Prepaid department at 888-294-6804 for assistance. I'm certain they will be able to assist you in activating your phone.

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy S4 won't activate
wallerstein

I spoke with tech support last night and was told my number would be ported over by noon today. Currently this phone has no service and it lists its number as [removed] but the ported number should be [removed].

Also, I have no service and when I call *611 it says I have to add air time and I'm not permitted to speak to anyone. But when I ordered this phone I paid $55 for the first month service. You can check my order [removed] and see this.

-Johnny

Personal information removed as required by the

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes