Galaxy S4 stuck on Verizon boot screen
samjlee87

Few days ago my Galaxy SIV started acting weird. Weird as in random reboots, apps constantly crashing, etc.

Today it randomly rebooted and has been stuck on the Verizon boot screen.

I've tried to take the battery out (30 sec), removed both battery and SIM card, and even performed a hard reset. Still gets hung up on the Verizon boot screen.

I'm currently out of the country so I can't take it to my neighborhood Verizon Wireless store.

Please help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Galaxy S4 stuck on Verizon boot screen
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi samjlee87 - I apologize for the trouble especially while traveling outside of the country! Did the device accept the hard reset initially or did it error out? Are you running a Verizon approved software version or have you modified the software?

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
samjlee87

The device accepted the hard reset the first time and every time after that. Never ran into any errors.

I haven't modified the OS at all.

0 Likes
dnsa42

i have a galaxy s4 and i am in the same boat as you!!! --minus being out of the country.

0 Likes
dnsa42

except that when i try to boot in recovery mode (i think), my little android dude is laying on his back with a red exclamation mark triangle above his chest, and the words "no command" underneath him???

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is NOT the wireless experience that we want you to have dnsa42! May I ask what was the last action taken on the S4 before you had reboot/software issues? Is there any physical or liquid damage on the device? As you share the details then we can investigate.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes