Galaxy S4 Earpiece Speaker Quit. (anyone else?)
LAMMBO

Well I was so excited to get my Galaxy S4 yesterday & all was going well until I needed to make phone calls. Notice the earpiece speaker was going in & out. Thought at first it was just a bad signal so didn't think much of it. But then 4-5 phone calls later still doing same thing. I could put it on speaker phone & would work clear with no problems. Well now it just completly went out all together with no sound at all. I've tried everything thinking & hoping it was just an error on my part, but it looks like I got a blown speaker! Just wondering if anyone else has experienced any issues with that? I love the phone & verizon is sending another one soon! (I hope?) . Stuff happens I know but it's just disappointing when you wait 4 weeks for phone & you get a dud (came a little earlier than expected tho). Can't wait to get the new one hope it's is a little better. Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Galaxy S4 Earpiece Speaker Quit. (anyone else?)
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Since you just got the phone, the replacement should be a new one.  I hope it works out better.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes