Galaxy Note 4 - Must restart each time to send a text message
butterflybeth

Cannot send a text message.  Must write the message then restart each time.  Have been unable to find anything about this issue.  Thanks for any help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Galaxy Note 4 - Must restart each time to send a text message
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is exactly why we are here. We don't want you to have to restart each time you want to send a text. How long has this been happening? Are you using the text icon that came installed on the phone or have installed a different messaging app from the Play Store?

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
butterflybeth

TamaraH

This started about two weeks ago and I use the text icon that came with the phone.

I receive messages ok.  Thanks for any help.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the update butterflybeth. I know text messaging issues are frustrating but we are here to help. Have you tried deleting old and long text threads you no longer need on your device? Does your phone have the latest software?

Kinquna_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
butterflybeth

I'm not sure that this would be an issue.  My phone is only two months old.I have no long threads but I am only assuming that my software current.  Itwas installed when I purchased it.

Just a guess/question.  Could this be low connection?  I live in Wyoming andit sure will be nice when Verizon upgrades here.  Sometimes our signalstrength is low and often non-existent (obviously no texting then), but restarting?

From: Verizon Wireless Customer Support <forums@verizonwireless.com>

To: Beth Price <mommytaz24@yahoo.com>

Sent: Monday, February 16, 2015 12:11 PM

Subject: - Galaxy Note 4 - Must restart each time to send a text message

#yiv2262422059 img

|

|

|

A message from the Verizon Wireless Community

|

| |

Galaxy Note 4 - Must restart each time to send a text message

created by Verizon Wireless Customer Support in Android - View the full discussion                  Thanks for the update butterflybeth. I know text messaging issues are frustrating but we are here to help. Have you tried deleting old and long text threads you no longer need on your device? Does your phone have the latest software?

Kinquna_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport  

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Verizon Wireless Community Start a new discussion in Android by email or at Verizon Wireless Community

|

|

© 2014 Verizon Wireless

Verizon Wireless

One Verizon Way

Mail Code: 180WVB

Basking Ridge, NJ 07920

Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences by visiting https://community.verizonwireless.com/user-preferences!input.jspa.

|

We respect your privacy. Please review our privacy policy for more information

about click activity with Verizon Wireless and links included in this email.

|

|

|

0 Likes