Re: Galaxy Note 2 missing a lot of features/settings/widgets
AZSALUKI
Legend

Don't all the other note ii versions have a pretty nice photo editor as well? Mine has nothing (paper artist is useless). Tried to download it from samsung apps (after installing samsung apps app, since it has been removed as well!) and just get an error. If watch youtube videos of tips and tricks, you really see how much we are missing. I hadn't planned on going other routes, but it looks like I'll eventually the warranty on this thing. It's really ridiculous how much they've removed.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

And how do i write on a pic? Lol.....seriously, I'm feeling pretty ignorant here!

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Take a screenshot with the spent by holding the button down and double tapping the screen.

Tidbits
Legend

Spen not spent.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

When i try that, s note just pops up ti create a new note. I finally just downloaded the apk for the samsung photo editor since we really should have it anyway. You're talking about the button on the pen right? I hold it and double tap the screen and s note just pops up?

0 Likes
Galaxy Note 2 missing a lot of features/settings/widgets
Tidbits
Legend

My bad it's tap and hold the screen with the Spen with the button down.

AZSALUKI
Legend

Thanks. I finally figured it out. It's just frustrating to watch tips and tricks videos only to discover that a lot of what i see others do, can't be done on verizons version. Isee an add on tv constantly where they cut a head in a pic amd paste it into other pics. Any idea how to do that? Lol. I love this phone but am struggling to really learn how to use it. I figure i will get it all down about that time i am due for an upgrade in 2 years....Lol

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Link? lol

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

this is the one i keep seeing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgZfyMIXdH4

0 Likes
CDMA_LTE_Iphone
Contributor - Level 1

There's a petition going around for adding the features. Lets sign it.

https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/919022#919022

0 Likes