Galaxy Note 2 Multiview Feature (WHEN???)
Ryuda
Contributor - Level 1

This topic has been discussed for sometime now and there are still no clear answer of when this feature will be available.

Still only vague assumptions remain.

We must not let this issue volume down.

Otherwise we will see this feature available to us from Verizon by the time Note 3 is about to come out...

And yes Verizon is very capable of lagging out their customers. 

So let our voice be heard

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Galaxy Note 2 Multiview Feature (WHEN???)
Ryuda
Contributor - Level 1

and I'm talking about being able to launch every capable apps that can be used with multiview feature.

Currently only handful of selected apps are usuable in the feature with out customization capability.

0 Likes
TechTitan
Enthusiast - Level 2

That is so true. I feel duped because they launched the feature without the full capability that samsung detailed before launch. They changed quite a few things including blocking mode. Why would you remove apps from the multiview and blocking mode?! It would be nice if they cared enough to let us know how not having these features creates a better experience for us customers! smh

0 Likes
dandiele
Enthusiast - Level 2

This function is already capable, its up to the app creators to include it into there app. install the app called total commander and it will appear in the list of multi view capable apps. this one, as much as a hate verizon right now...isnt on them

Ryuda
Contributor - Level 1

We have the Function.  But they messed up the multitasking list. They forgot Facebook, Kakaotalk, YouTube, Maps in that list and much more. And you cannot add it in there for now.  Verizon Note 2 requires update on this issue, and I have feeling it's not going to happen anytime this year...  Hopefully early next year but Verizon is well known for making their customers wait for who knows how long... 

dandiele
Enthusiast - Level 2

The apps need updated....install total commander from the play store and you will notice its immediately in the list . Its not a verizon thing the apps need to be updated to support multi view. Samsung tweeted updates are coming apparently . But I agree current multi view apps are useless.

0 Likes
DjRealskillz
Enthusiast - Level 1

It's kind of a big let down when you look at reviews and they have Facebook, Twitter and other apps enabled in their multiview but were stuck with only a handful of apps, some we more than likely will never use. It was a major feature that led me to purchase the device off contact.

Coming from the Rezound and it's poor perfomance when I first purchased it, I'm in a better world with my Note 2. But if it takes them 6 months to a year to get the Note 2 correct like it took with the Rezound... I more than likely will be switching to another more blue carrier, especially since they have 4g LTE (one of the only reasons I came to Big Red) in my area now.

Killing the user's experience just because you want to be on your own timetable is growing old and fast. Not only did we have to wait close to another month before we could get our hands on the device because Verizon wanted a custom home button and to push the DNA before the Note 2. But now features that are being shown off on different carrier versions of the same device we hold is now being trickled out to us.

This might look small to some people but it shows a lack of respect for the people who pay a lot of money a year, not to mention on the phones it's self (because I was not up for renewal). You don't wanna buy a Bentley but have the dealership say you can only drive it this many miles until were ready to give you more gas...

This needs to be fixed asap. It's just not right.

Ryuda
Contributor - Level 1

AMEN to that....  

<< Comment removed to comply with >>

Note 2 is my last phone to stay in contract with Verizon... 

VZW's failure of user satisfaction overweights their good coverage service.

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Mksmoke

sI was wondering why I could not add other apps to the list... I wonder why they didn't update this for us. Verizon wireless is at it again...

PS Verizon, stop editing people's comments. instead of trying to hide people's complaints, why don't you make an attempt to rectify it?

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

You guys got more than T-Mobile, and AT&T customers.  Still waiting for an update and they got theirs a lot earlier than Verizon did.

0 Likes