GPS on Eris Stopped
gemro311

I'm running the 2.1 leak and  set a destination to a store about 20 miles away...set the GPS on the dash as I always do. Half way thru the GPS quit working. My wife couldn't get to work . I pulled off and pushed the navigation icon and  finally got it to work again..then it quit again 2 minutes later. Any Ideas or suggestions on why and how to fix is greatly appreciated. If this is a bug in 2.1 , I hope it gets fixed before this gets rolled out to all those who are biting at the bit.:manindifferent:

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: GPS on Eris Stopped
willanaya
Contributor - Level 3

gemro311 wrote:

I'm running the 2.1 leak and  set a destination to a store about 20 miles away...set the GPS on the dash as I always do. Half way thru the GPS quit working. My wife couldn't get to work . I pulled off and pushed the navigation icon and  finally got it to work again..then it quit again 2 minutes later. Any Ideas or suggestions on why and how to fix is greatly appreciated. If this is a bug in 2.1 , I hope it gets fixed before this gets rolled out to all those who are biting at the bit.:manindifferent:

i think you answered you own question: you are running the leaked 2.1.

there is a reason why it was a leaked version and not the official release because the update still needs work to fix bugs like the one you described.

the only solution would be deal with it until the official update comes out

0 Likes
gemro311

I figured as much. I wish I knew to  whom to send this issue  so it get's fixed.

0 Likes
willanaya
Contributor - Level 3

gemro311 wrote:

I figured as much. I wish I knew to  whom to send this issue  so it get's fixed.

you can try droidforum.net and post a similar question. site full of hackers

0 Likes