daffyrad

I'm new here and not very computer or phone literate so I'm wondering if I have the best plan and checked to see that I am averaging .51 GB per month. Unlimited or GB plan better? Thx, Daffyrad.

0 Likes
Re: GB
bearone21
Legend

averaging for what time span?? with unlimited you may be paying for something you're not using.

we share 4g & use wi-fi at home.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is important that you are on a plan that is a good fit for you, Daffyrad. If you are averaging .51GB per month, then the New Verizon Plan Small would be a cost effective option, with 2GB of data per month. You can also enable safety mode, so that if you do end up using all 2GB of data in the month, you will not be charged for a data overage. 

PeterP_VZW

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

It is important that you are on a plan that is a good fit for you, Daffyrad. If you are averaging .51GB per month, then the New Verizon Plan Small would be a cost effective option, with 2GB of data per month. You can also enable safety mode, so that if you do end up using all 2GB of data in the month, you will not be charged for a data overage. 

PeterP_VZW

Why are you offering that when the can get the single line 5 GB for the same price? Also ther is prepaid 3 GB for $40 $35 if you autopay

0 Likes