G4 Alarm
mgreslick

Any one else having troubles with the alarm on the G4? It appears as though my alarm will work properly and dismiss / snooze as requested if the phone is idle when the alarm goes off. However, if I'm actively doing something on the phone, like browsing the internet or playing a game, when the alarm goes off, there is not a response when hitting "Dismiss" or " Snooze". The alarm just keeps going off. I can hit the home button and continue to do other things on the phone, but the alarm is still going off! I've tried swiping it away from the notifications, I've tried forcing the clock app closed. The only way to get the alarm to stop is to power down the phone and restart. Any one else having this issue or able to recreate it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: G4 Alarm
mgreslick

I've also turned off the gesture snooze; it doesn't make a difference if the gesture feature is on or off.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Try using a different app like Timely. Had this app long before Google bought it and Had a cost of $2.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ch.bitspin.timely

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's not sound the alarm for so long, mgreslick! Have you adjusted the "Repeat" settings? Try Settings>Applications>All>Alarm or Clock>Clear cache and/or data.

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes