G2 reboots at midnight
wojcek

My G2 reboots itself at midnight.  How to I keep this from happening?  I have already turned off the backup to Google servers setting thinking it was that, but it's still doing it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: G2 reboots at midnight
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

wojcek we'll get you up and running! How are you notified that the device is rebooting at midnight? Do you receive any alerts or messages?

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
wojcek

I know because I will be using it, and all of a sudden it reboots itself.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for this information. The moment that it resets at midnight, do you happen to see if there were any particular applications or services that started (other than the disabled Google services) during that time leading to the reboot?

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
wojcek

I didn't anything that wasn't already running.  I'll have to actually pull up my process list around that time.  I just know that I use it like normal and it just suddenly kicks off and back on.  I have noticed that a lot if times, the WiFi is turned off when it does reboot, so I don't know what exactly is making it do this.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the additional information wojcek! Let's run your phone in Safe Mode overnight and see if that prevents the midnight reboot. See Safe Mode steps at this link http://vz.to/1o3ZcJd

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes