For Verizon Reps
Toron
Enthusiast - Level 1

I really wanted this to be an email and not another post cluttering the forums. Sorry ladies and gents. Here's my problem Verizon: like everyone else my droid DNA is garbage. Sim card issue aside now it's having problems charging at all and charging slow since that latest update. Connections clean, original charger and I made sure the charger doesn't bend over time from gravity hang or any other damages. My contract ends in 4 months and I don't dutifully pay my bill in advance every month so I can put up with a garbage phone that fails me. I've been putting up with this for a year at the least. I even tried visiting my local store and they embarrassingly didn't know their backside from a hole in the ground. I will make this simple: send me a new phone or lose a customer that makes you a fortune by being responsible instead of being delinquent on bills. Save the sweet talk; it's insulting to my intelligence and no it makes no difference to me. Your call.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: For Verizon Reps
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Thanks for sharing your story on the Verizon Wireless Community forum which is a peer to peer forum and not a direct link to Customer Service. Unfortunately your post will never cross the screen of a VZW rep as you didn't mark your post as a question. Oh, and don't bother re-posting. Duplicate posts are frowned upon here too because of the Terms of Service for the site.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes