Filling an official complaint?
carlosmg1982

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone can tell me what is the best way to fill an official complaint against Verizon. I was sold the Galaxy S4 saying that "It will work internationally, there are no problems at all". I even checked it 2 weeks ago, and they told me in the store that the phone is unlocked. However, here I am in Germany, about to stay for 3 months, and no SIM card from any carrier is working. Therefore, I would like to officially complain for selling products under conditions that are not met. I would have never bought the phone if I knew that, since I travel a lot to Europe (I had no issues with the iPhone, for example). I have spent my first 3 hours in Germany dealing with Customer Service with no solutions at all. Therefore, now I have to spend the money to buy a new phone.

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Filling an official complaint?
bleedvzred
Enthusiast - Level 3

It absolutely is a global phone, maybe your roaming is off. you can go: Settings>More networks>Mobile networks>global data roaming access, and select allow access for all trip. Also while you're in mobile networks, make sure network mode is set to "global" rather than LTE/CDMA

0 Likes
Re: Filling an official complaint?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

carolsmg1982,

I am so sorry to hear your device is not working while in Germany. The Galaxy S4 is an unlocked device. When you enter in the other carriers SIM card do you receive and error message, such as there is not SIM card in the device?

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes