Re: Faint background ringing HTC DNA
Azz316
Enthusiast - Level 2

Another work around while ringing is switching to GSM or UMTS in Settings--->Mobile Data takes a second to do.

Sent from my HTC One on the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network

0 Likes
Dev_n
Enthusiast - Level 2

January 3 to Macri's identification September 16th!!!!  Great job community!!!   You all should be part of a multi billion dollar corporation!!

0 Likes
Azz316
Enthusiast - Level 2

Customer Service...We (HTC One owners) are also having this problem.  See the "Faint Ringing HTC One" thread.  Maybe you can up-channel that issue also.  Sounds like the same problem.

0 Likes
mrk2000
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon, can you tell us anything about this problem? It has been over a month sense your last response.  My family has four of these phones. They all have this problem, and are about to fall out of devise replacement. I have been a customer for over 10 years. Please tell us something real about this problem. Please don't tell me how sorry you are, that just makes it worse.

Loyal Verison customer.

dsauch

this just happened to me on Motorola Droid Razr Maxx, for the first time in 2+ years i've had this phone.

no major changes, just app updates.

Quick google search showed that this problem is not specific to motorola or htc, and is most likely android or verizon wide.

any updates from verizon?

0 Likes