FAQ not working on several apps for Droid MAXX
LittleLady56

When I click on HELP for several apps, I go to searchassist.verizon.com/main.  Is anyone having the same issue?  One of the Apps is Task List.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: FAQ not working on several apps for Droid MAXX
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@LittleLady56

Thanks for clarifying!  It appears this is a broken help link provided by the developer.  I recommend advising them that the link is not a working link.  Keep me posted with your results.  Thanks again!

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

B33
Legend

Are you referring to Verizon apps or Google apps ? 

Is this the Task List app your referring to:  here is the Link to the Googleplaystore and the app that Is shown in your Post

Task List - To Do List - Android Apps on Google Play

0 Likes
LittleLady56

Yes, I am referring to the link from the Google playstore.  The link given is http://anddev.intbuilder.com/tl/faq.aspx.  I even sent the question to the developer and the response I got was to check the FAQ available at the above link.  Which takes me to Verizon

"Sorry, We could not find anddev.intbuilder.com

It may be unavailable or may not exist. Try using the suggestions or related links below, or search again using our web search."

Thank you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LittleLady56, I definitely want you to be able to view all of your links on your device. I tried this link as well, but it seems to be a broken link, as even on a computer, I was not able to navigate to it. Are the apps you are having issues with, by the same developer? Did you advise the developer that the link was broken? Are you able to launch other links in the apps successfully, but just not the FAQ links?

SandyS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

LittleLady56

I don't remember which other app I am having the same issue with. I did advise the developer. What is interesting is that a generic email was sent back with the same link. The FAQ link is associated with their Help. So any link associated with help is not working.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@LittleLady56

Thanks for clarifying!  It appears this is a broken help link provided by the developer.  I recommend advising them that the link is not a working link.  Keep me posted with your results.  Thanks again!

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport