Eris charged all night from 40% and still wasn't 100% this morning!!
jayjay1122
Enthusiast - Level 3

Another **bleep** battery question...

So I "conditioned my battery" and after some initial battery life frustration the first couple of days (also due to not being able to put it down for more than 5 minutes at a time), I am now getting a good two days out of a battery charge, not too shabby!

Last night I put my phone on the AC Charger with 40% battery life left at 9PM, at 7AM this morning, the indicator was green so I unplugged it and turned it on. To my total surprise, my battery widget was only showing 90% charged!

I checked System Status and the Power Manager App to verify as sometimes it takes the widget a little bit to catch up to the System and they all showed 90% so I plugged it back in and now the indicator was red again as if the phone was not 100% but it went from 90% to 100% in about 5 minutes.

Something is not right, it should not take 10 HOURS to get from 40% to 90% and 5 MINUTES to get from 90% to 100%? 

Thoughts anyone? Or is this just another thing we have to "live with" when it comes to the Eris?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Eris charged all night from 40% and still wasn't 100% this morning!!
truelove79
Enthusiast - Level 3

I don't think you should have to "live with it".  I've never had any problems with the battery on my Eris.

0 Likes
Re: Eris charged all night from 40% and still wasn't 100% this morning!!
kenyu73
Contributor - Level 3

The battery meter process prob messed up. If it continues, restart or do a battery pull. I had that happen on my Env-3 twice. It actually happened on my HP Laptop last week... :smileytongue:

0 Likes