Eris OS Update
icudoc
Enthusiast - Level 3

I know this topic has been beaten to death, but I thought I'd share what I just found out. (for what it's worth).  I was on the phone with a Verizon rep that was helping me with technical issues with my Eris phone and asked about information about an OS update.  He told me that sometime this month, possible the next 2 weeks, Verizon will be pushing the OTA update.  Here's to hoping that he's right!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Eris OS Update
jeffgman

icudoc wrote:

I know this topic has been beaten to death, but I thought I'd share what I just found out. (for what it's worth).  I was on the phone with a Verizon rep that was helping me with technical issues with my Eris phone and asked about information about an OS update.  He told me that sometime this month, possible the next 2 weeks, Verizon will be pushing the OTA update.  Here's to hoping that he's right!

A third leak just came out last week.  From what I have read in forums it looks pretty good.  I would imagine if there are no major issues found, Verizon will release this version as the OTA.  I would guess that they will let about 2 weeks go by for their internal testing and then start sending out the OTA.  That would put us into the middle of May.

Jeff

0 Likes