Employee Discount From Target
ChicoTarget

I am currently working at Target and heard I can get a discount on my Verizon bill. I bought my phone at Target and it is up and running. Where do I go on my Verizon account to apply for this discount on my bill for being a current employee at Target?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Employee Discount From Target
Snn5
Legend
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

If you have access to a Verizon corporate store you could also go in and validate it, just bring the proper pieces of paperwork. I've talked to a few different Verizon Reps and all of them said going in would be easiest, but none of them could tell me why. Perhaps it takes a few extra days when you do it online?

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

It's as easy as just making a scan of the paperwork and emailing it, or even easier is snapping a photo and emailing from phone after finding out what your work email is.  I used this process years ago and saw the discount on my next bill.  No going to a store to stand in line or mailing it off, or finding a fax machine.  Although, if one MUST fax the info to Vzw, they could use something like FilesAnywhere to fax from phone.  I have used that one as well.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Perhaps it was just to torture me with long lines then because the process seems quite simple to do it online.

0 Likes