Email not loading
DALLASVerizonuser

Recently, when I open an email, I get the circular symbol that turns 2 times as if the email is loading, but then all I get is a white screen with no text. What gives? And how do I get my emails on my phone again?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Email not loading
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DallasVerizonuser.you came to the right place for help and I know how important it is to have your emails on the go. Let's work together and get to the bottom of this. When did this issue start? Any recent changes to the device (software, apps, etc)? Who is the email provider? 

GersonG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JanetMcAskill

Hoe can I retrieve an item from the trash icon on my iPhone 5s

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Here to help JanetMcAskill,

I am constantly deleting emails from my Inbox and accidentally delete a few.  I want to make sure we can help you retrieve the your deleted messages. Are you able to view the items in your trash can?

If so,

-Click on the deleted it.

-Once the email is pulled up you will see an envelope icon towards the bottom of screen.

-Tap envelope & move message to designated folder.

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes