Eclipse
kellyntiff
Enthusiast - Level 2

Did the latest update and have the blue screen of death. Have tried the hard reset and all it does is blinks "powered by Android"

Please help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Eclipse
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kellyntiff,

We never want you to have this issue. It's important that you can rely on your device. Is this the Ellipsis tablet? Does anything happen if we restart the device?

AndrewT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kellyntiff
Enthusiast - Level 2

It does even when I restart the device. I've tried doing the factory reboot and it still doesn't work!

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kellyntiff,

We definitely want to help out and see what might be going on here. What model of tablet are we working with specifically? While the device is off what happens if you press and hold the power button and volume down key simultaneously?

AdamG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kellyntiff
Enthusiast - Level 2

It just blinks powered by Android constantly.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kellyntiff,

Got it, thanks for trying! Are you not aware of what model device we are working with? We'd like to provide some specific steps to take with the device, but we will need to know what model first. Also, what steps did you take exactly to attempt the reset?

AdamG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kellyntiff
Enthusiast - Level 2

I believe its the Eclipse 7

ESN: 356585C63779789. Hopefully that helped. I've attempted the reset at

one point it came up with like a reboot screen so I was able to try

different options the test came back ok but when you go to reboot it it

just turned the screen black.

That is all I've tried so far.

On May 30, 2015 6:34 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for clarifying the model and steps taken, kellyntiff. Your efforts are truly appreciated. That was actually a great idea to attempt the reset screen to try the different options. I'd like to get some more specifics of your example so I've sent you a private message here in the forum. Please check your inbox to respond with what we'll need to move forward.

JenniferH_VZW

0 Likes