Re: Echo on Galaxy s4
trixiedrew
Enthusiast - Level 3

The echo happens when I am using the speaker to talk hands free, as well as with auxiliary cord.  No, it does not happen at other times.

0 Likes
trixiedrew
Enthusiast - Level 3

If I still had the 14 day return period I would DEFINITELY RETURN IT.  There is no apparent fix.  I think it is a hardware AND software issue, from what I have researched about these problems.

I get to pay $25 a month until I pay off this $600 phone, and it doesn't WORK!!!  I am SO PISSED!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
trixiedrew,

We definitley want you in a properly working device. There has been an issue with some of the Samsungs and the TalkBack app. It has been effecting the echo on the devices. I would recommend removing or turning this app off if you do not need to use it. You can always got to Settings->Application Manager->All->TalkBack app to see if it is on your device and active.

ChristinaM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
trixiedrew
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thank you for your reply.  I checked my phone, and I do not have the Talk Back app at all.

0 Likes