E-mail on a Droid
spanky4350
Contributor - Level 1

I'm new to these phones and will be getting one soon but need to ask a question. With the $30 data plan will I be able to check my Yahoo e-mail. Another words will there be any additional plan or charge I would have to buy?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: E-mail on a Droid
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

spanky4350 wrote:

I'm new to these phones and will be getting one soon but need to ask a question. With the $30 data plan will I be able to check my Yahoo e-mail. Another words will there be any additional plan or charge I would have to buy?

You can check your email from your Droid.It'll go under the $30 data plan. You can even check your yahoo email from the browser.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
spanky4350
Contributor - Level 1

All these views and no answer...hmm.

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

spanky4350 wrote:

You can check your email from your Droid.It'll go under the $30 data plan. You can even check your yahoo email from the browser.

0 Likes
spanky4350
Contributor - Level 1

Thank you.

0 Likes
joelangley

You can also use a third party application such as k9 or maildroid (https://slideme.org/application/maildroid)

0 Likes
Not applicable

You don't need a data plan to check your email.  However, that's a moot point because you need a data plan to own a Droid.

0 Likes
jpascual
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you are using a free yahoo mail account, you may want to check out ROID, an app designed specifically to check free yahoo mail.

0 Likes