Droooiiid sound/ringtone
nosynths

Sorry if this has been discussed before but I haven't been able to find anything helpful through searching.

I have a Droid Eris through Verizon.  Very happy.  However, I would really love to be able to use the robotic

Drooiid sound that I hear on TV.  Is this available, anyone know where to find it?

Thanks so much in advance for your help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Droooiiid sound/ringtone
willanaya
Contributor - Level 3

nosynths wrote:

Sorry if this has been discussed before but I haven't been able to find anything helpful through searching.

I have a Droid Eris through Verizon.  Very happy.  However, I would really love to be able to use the robotic

Drooiid sound that I hear on TV.  Is this available, anyone know where to find it?

Thanks so much in advance for your help.

sorry but that is exclusive for MOTOROLA DROID. maybe someone hacked into theirs and can get you what you want but you'll have to do a lot of searching.

sorry

0 Likes
Re: Droooiiid sound/ringtone
rainbow

Hi, nosynths.  I'm glad you are enjoying your phone; my brother has the same model as you and loves it, and I have the Moto Droid, which I love.  That sound is an option to choose in my sounds menu, however it wouldn't be available on your phone.  Technically, you do not have a Droid; you have an HTC Eris with the Android OS.  Droid is the actual model name of Motorola's version, so that sound is exclusive to their marketing and their devices. 

0 Likes