Droid turbo call blocking??
Brad051

How do I block a # on this new turbo phone!?  Can't seem to find it! Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Droid turbo call blocking??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Brad051,

Thanks for reaching out to us. You've come to the right place for an answer to your question. We want to make sure you get this number blocked ASAP. We have made is simple to get the calls blocked as well as messages. You will just sign into your my Veirzon account with this link http://vz.to/1NR6ps6 and it takes you right to the page where you can enter in the number that you would like to block. It is free and you have 5 numbers you can enter. Once you hit "submit", you are all set! Please keep us updated if you do have any further questions or concerns.

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

You can use Verizon's 5 free blocking or the premium which blocks more and has a fee, or you can use an app from the Play Store like WhitePages ID.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Brad051,

Thanks for reaching out to us. You've come to the right place for an answer to your question. We want to make sure you get this number blocked ASAP. We have made is simple to get the calls blocked as well as messages. You will just sign into your my Veirzon account with this link http://vz.to/1NR6ps6 and it takes you right to the page where you can enter in the number that you would like to block. It is free and you have 5 numbers you can enter. Once you hit "submit", you are all set! Please keep us updated if you do have any further questions or concerns.

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes