Droid maxx
Mtgitl77
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was wondering what would be causing my screen to sit and flicker, no matter if its charging or not. I haven't even had it a year.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Droid maxx
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Screen flickering is definitely not normal behavior, Mtgitl77. When did this activity begin? Have there been any new apps or downloads? Does this occur while in Safe Mode: http://vz.to/1cfGcLh

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Mtgitl77
Enthusiast - Level 1

Did all the recommendation and it did not fix it.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

I'd recommend contacting Verizon via phone or Live Chat and have a warranty replacement sent.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

thank you for everything you have tried so far. Just to cover all our bases here, how long did you leave the device in Safe Mode? While the phone was in safe mode, did the screen misbehave or did that only resume once the phone was out of Safe Mode? Has your phone ever been dropped, cracked, dented, scratched or exposed to any sort of liquid?
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Mtgitl77
Enthusiast - Level 1

It still misbaves in safe mode... No matter what I do.

0 Likes