Droid issue with email accounts other than GMAIL..
Veronicae

Hello everyone:

I have been having a recurring issue with my non GMAIL accounts-- which are synced to my droid (the yellow email icon). Every time I send an email out from my Yahoo account- from the Droid-- the sent email magically multiplies-- meaning I have a good 20 to 50 of the SAME email in my sent box. Sometimes when the email is refreshing I can literally see one email become MANY. HOWEVER only one email is received by the intended recipient. It is bizarre and I have never encountered anything like it.  Motorola blames Yahoo, Yahoo says it is Motorola and Verizon-- and I tend to agree with Yahoo. I also have a GMX email account and the very same thing occurred with that account.

FYI-- I removed and then added my email account to my phone-- and also performed a master reset-- same thing.

Has anyone else had the same experience with non GMAIL email on their DROID?

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Droid issue with email accounts other than GMAIL..
Scott1973

I too have had the same issue but not just with sent messages but incoming as well seems to double and triple emails. 

0 Likes
Veronicae

Wow Scott! I am actually on the phone with Verizon as I write this to you...I spoke to Yahoo...and now Verizon is contacting Motorola on my behalf... if there is any update I will post here for everyone...especially you..

0 Likes
Veronicae

just got off the phone with Motorola-- they will be getting back to me next week with any updates regarding this issue. When they do, I will post here.

0 Likes