Droid X vs Droid 2. whats the difference
ShellyinSC

so the X has a 8MP camera and the Droid 2 only has 5MP. The X is bigger in size and doesnt have a real keyboard.  I like the keyboard. And dont really care about  the bigger screen or the 8MP camera. And the Droid 2 only has a 8GB card compared to a 16GB with the X.  What is all the GBs for anyway? I dont need a billion apps and dont have a lot of contacts or emails or anything. So i think the 8GB will do just fine for me. So besides all that, which is the better phone? I need help to decide which phone to buy.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Droid X vs Droid 2. whats the difference
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3
I think that, other than what you listed, there's not a whole lot of difference, especially now that the X has gotten the 2.2 upgrade. The sd cards, though, are where your pictures, music, etc. are stored, but you can always buy a bigger one if you do need it.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3
I think that, other than what you listed, there's not a whole lot of difference, especially now that the X has gotten the 2.2 upgrade. The sd cards, though, are where your pictures, music, etc. are stored, but you can always buy a bigger one if you do need it.
0 Likes
ShellyinSC

thanks. i think im gonna go with the Droid 2. I dont take a lot of pictures or have any music that i listen to on my phone. ANd id rather have the full keyboard.

0 Likes