Droid Ultra - group messaging issues
tiny8741

Hello - 2 days ago, I lost the ability to send or receive group messages. I did not have a system upgrade - I have had no change to my phone that I am aware of. I was sending and receiving these messages just fine on Monday, but when trying to send Tues/Wed/Thurs, I get errors when sending and don't even see the incoming ones coming through. I'm on Android version 4.4.4. Any thoughts???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Ultra - group messaging issues
tiny8741

I should mention, I'm using the native messaging system on the phone, not a third-party app!

0 Likes
Re: Droid Ultra - group messaging issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
tiny8741,

I know that would concern me just the same. Let's see if we can restore your devices messaging abilities. What happens when you attempt to send a group message? Are you receiving a specific error message? Are you able to send and receive picture messages? Are you connected to mobile data or WiFi? Same results with WiFi off?

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes