Droid Turbo!
footballwizz692004
Contributor - Level 2

I want to hear everyone's thoughts on the new Droid Turbo!   Which would you want the Metallized Glass Fiber or the Balistic Nylon fabric??

21MP Camera

48 Battery Life

8 Hours of Battery Life for 15 minutes of charging

32GB of internal Memory

5.2 Inch Display

SWEET PHONE in my book!!!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Turbo!
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

Both look to be well built and from what limited chance I have had to handle the Turbo I would go with the Ballistics Nylon. Both have a good feel in your hands however.

0 Likes
footballwizz692004
Contributor - Level 2

I want it, but I am just wandering what would be the better bet. I just wish I could have the Metallized Glass Fiber AND Ballistic Nylon, LOL..

0 Likes
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

I would love to see one in a carbon fiber case. Lite weight and tough. Now don't ask price of this dream.

footballwizz692004
Contributor - Level 2

Oh man that would be a bit overboard I would have a heart attack from the excitement if I ever saw one of those.

ScottyMacBrady
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the turbo. If i can recomend anything spend the $50 and get the ballist flip case. Its a smart case and you have to down load the app just for the case. You can do cool things with the case. I bought the flip case not even knowing it was a smart case. I guess its smarter than me. You can tell it to take pictures and not even open the case or just flip of the wrist and wala........ Camera is up and running. So that you can catch those fast and presious moments.

>> Edited to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Edited by:  Verizon Moderator

GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

What away to go.  LoL

0 Likes
AdMan
Enthusiast - Level 2

Probably a great idea since I've unfortunately, inadvertently and accidentally already scratched my screen. 😞

0 Likes
heedshot
Contributor - Level 1

I have the nylon. It has a great feel and the optional 64gb is nice if you like saving music and not streaming so much. As for the charger...I have a 2014 Moto X and a Xperia Z3v and it charges them faster by a good bit as well. The free Screen Replacement is pretty awesome too.

kortneyramey

I have had mine not yet 2 months. 22 days after getting it I drop it bending over and the whole screen shattered. I had the lifeproof case on it. (Don't bother with the lifeproof case, they made wrong and it covers the speaker). Anyways, Verizon replaces first broken screen (hmm, I wonder why?) Getting my new phone, I absolutely love it.. One problem, last week I stopped getting incoming calls, and haven't been able to access my cloud! Anyone have any advice on that?? But I love it, and those issues can happen on any phone. I also got the more rugged one because I am very clumsy...

0 Likes