Droid Turbo - why did I switch from my LG2?
erller5

Is there a way to clear all recent apps. One button, clear all. Right now I have to swipe away all recent apps one at a time. Droid Turbo is becoming more disappointing every day. It's fast and the battery is good, but aren't all brand new phones? What happened to, you get what you pay for? Droid Turbo is not cheap. I also, can't figure out a way to change my app icons if I wanted to. Seems hard to navigate, but that might just be me dealing with a new device. If it turns out to be disappointing, I will gladly pay my restock fee. Lollipop should help........ Hopefully.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Droid Turbo - why did I switch from my LG2?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
erller5,

That is a great question. I use the "Clear All" option on my Samsung all the time. The Droid Turbo, however, is not showing any option like that. It is just one by one to clear apps out. You do have another option, though,  to stop running apps: http://vz.to/1ApFcr4  Hope this helps!

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

I love 5.0.2 on my G2, unlike most people.  I thought about the Turbo, but didn't.  I haven't seen any posts mentioning you can swipe all away with one tap like the LGs can.  That's after a bit of searching on Google as well.  There might be a Turbo owner chime in here saying they have found a way.  Most results report "hoping" the feature will arrive with LP.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
erller5,

That is a great question. I use the "Clear All" option on my Samsung all the time. The Droid Turbo, however, is not showing any option like that. It is just one by one to clear apps out. You do have another option, though,  to stop running apps: http://vz.to/1ApFcr4  Hope this helps!

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Hopefully a more efficient method will arise with the LP update.

0 Likes