Droid Turbo upgrade to lollipop
Tyler98
Enthusiast - Level 2

Does anybody have any idea exactly how long its going to take for Verizon to strike a partnership with Motorola and release lollipop for the Droid turbo. I feel like it should have already came out along with advanced calling and I think it will make the droid turbo a much better phone with all the new features.

Labels (1)
Re: Droid Turbo upgrade to lollipop
Dan789
Enthusiast - Level 3

Neither Motorola or Verizon has given a date yet.

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

And they won't until it is about to be released.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Tyler98
Enthusiast - Level 2

I think thats ridiculous being this is a new motorola phone. It should have had the update by now.

0 Likes
firesafetybear
Contributor - Level 3

They aren't owned by Google anymore. Should still get it quick, but not as quick now.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Like I have always said, if you are not going to be happy with the OS on a phone, wait UNTIL it is updated to a new OS you will be happy with before you purchase it. You only have yourself to blame for purchasing a phone which you would not be happy with.

Tyler98
Enthusiast - Level 2

They aren't owned by google, but they still have some pretty close ties. As for buying the phone quickly, I did that because I liked the battery life, and because my phone began getting really slow, which makes me jobs take longer because I have to wait on my phone. Otherwise I would of waited to buy it till later.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

I would Venture to say it will show sometime in the First Quarter of Next Year.! 

Tyler98
Enthusiast - Level 2

I hope it comes out sometime in December rather than in the beginning of next year. That would suck if that happened.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader