Droid Turbo speed dial question.
MCLATELLA

Every call that comes in to my Droid Turbo goes onto my speed dial list.  How do I prevent this from happening?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Turbo speed dial question.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
MCLATELLA,

Let's ensure yor Turbo is working properly. Is this just occurring on incoming calls? Does it pop up before or after you answer the call?

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MCLATELLA

They only appear after the call and only people that are in my contact list. I would like to decide which contacts are in my speed dial. Thanks.

0 Likes
ebano

If you have the JB there is a "favorites" and "frequently called" list under the phone setting.

When you click the phone icon, at top youll have three icons; phone, clock, and person/figure. so under frequently called, youll see people you call show up. when you go into contacts list, click the contact you desire (done one by one), at top right youll there is a star, click on that, it shows up when you revert back to the "person" icon under phone.

http://smarphonecentre.com

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for your suggestion ebano. We do not want you to be experiencing any problems with your speed dial, . How long has this been happening? Did you experience this issue on your previous device? Is your software http://spr.ly/6586BGbkY up to date? Are you using any other calling/phone applications when calling?

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes