Droid Turbo issue
JM7340

Hi. The issue with my Droid Turbo is I can make/receive calls but can't hear the others unless it's on speaker or with bluetooth device. help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Turbo issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JM7340,

You have reached the right place to help make sure all your calls are heard loud and clear.  When did you start having issues with your Turbo? Does your phone have any physical or water damage?

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JM7340

I just started having the issue on Saturday afternoon. It was working fine. My turbo does not have any water damage. I have tried rebooting, all my sounds are high, and I don't want a new device, but will if I have to. I have checked the top speaker but seems clean.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JM7340 -

I appreciate the details as this would help us get this resolved. Do you have a case on your phone? If so, please remove it and retest without the case.

DaisyP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JM7340

Thank you for the tip, however, I did a reboot and tried it without the case, but still not able to hear through the top speaker.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for those details. Does the speaker work for any media, or is it just phone calls that's experiencing the issue?
TylerK_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
JM7340

The speaker works wih everything but the phone calls. It's the top speaker that has the issue when trying to answer the call. The caller can hear me but I can't hear them unless it's loud speaker.  Thanks.

0 Likes