Droid Turbo display issues
bdrichardson94

My droid turbo screen won't rotate and my camera now thinks the phone is upside down.  I've tried selecting and unselecting the auto screen rotate feature and I also restarted the phone into safe mode.  The screen and camera still have the issue.  What do I do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Turbo display issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi bdrichardson94!

Your efforts are greatly appreciated, let's see what's causing the problem with your deivce! When did the problem begin? Have you recently downloaded and new applications? Has your phone been exposed to any physcal/water damage?

AyaniB_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bdrichardson94

The phone hasn't had any damage. I haven't installed any new apps. I

started the phone in safe mode though and still had the problem, so that

eliminates any third party apps as the culprit, right?

On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 12:27 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@bdrichardson94

Thanks for the additional information!  Let's check the "Auto-rotate" setting on your device: http://vz.to/1FSZtRz.  Ensure it is set to "On".  Please keep me posted with your results.

AnthonyTa_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bdrichardson94

Auto rotate is set to on. I've tried it set and not set, neither setting

made a difference. The screen still won't rotate.

On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 8:46 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bdrichardson94,

You have been great with trying everything thus far. We truly appreciate all you have done. Have you tried a factoy reset of your device yet? If not, please reset the device and let us know if the issues with the screen rotate persist... http://vz.to/1EtH0dI

LindseyT_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
B33
Legend

If you haven't tried already try power cycling the phone followed by a system cache clear.. If your still seeing issue you might try running the phone in safe mode see if any 3rd party apps are causing the issue

0 Likes
bdrichardson94

I've already started in safe mode and the issue was still there. Guess all

I have left is to do a factory reset. I shouldn't have to lose and

reinstall all my apps for a $600+ phone!!

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

You don't lose them, you just reinstall them from your list of apps saved in Play Store.

B33
Legend

As stated by Snn5 they'll have to be re-installed but doing a F.R. if you having issues would be your best choice I've done a fair deal of them in the past when updating to new OS and the phone seemed to do better after the Reset..

0 Likes