Droid Turbo alert sounds issue
TrapezeGirl

I silence it "indefinitely" but alerts always come back on at 6am. How do I get it to be silent until I change it back to wanting alerts???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Turbo alert sounds issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi TrapezeGirl,

We want your applications to work properly at all times! Lets get this fixed asap. When did the issue start or has this device settings always performed this way? Is there another action at 6:00am that needs sound like an alarm?

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
TrapezeGirl

It has happened since I got it a couple months ago and no, I do not have any alarms set or anything.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you have the Downtime set under Interruptions within the Sound & Notification settings? Do you have the Sleeping Assist activated? Both can silence the phone until a certain time.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
TrapezeGirl

Last night I set downtime for every day of week to 10pm-8:30am and changed interruptions setting to none and then toggled volume down to none and selected until downtime ends at 8:30am...and sounds still started at 6am.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

What about the Sleeping option in the Moto app?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your patience is greatly appreciated on this matter TrazpezeGirl. We are committed to getting this figured out for you. May I ask what service and/or 3rd party apps have you downloaded since this started? Also, do you have your ocntacts and personal info backed up to either Verizon Cloud or your Gmail account? In such a unique situation, a factory reset is suggested. Should you decide to proceed with the reset, please test the service for 2-3 days before restoring any 3rd party apps to the device and keep us posted with the results. Here's a link on how to do so. http://spr.ly/6580BJ39k

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes