Droid Turbo Support
duhwolf
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just wanted to say that I think Verizon's support of the Turbo sucks!  You grab this killer phone up as a Verizon flagship, yet not even a hint that it's a priority for lollipop update.  You make Motorola look bad, Verizon.  I should a left you when I had the chance!

Labels (1)
Re: Droid Turbo Support
Tidbits
Legend

Motorola already went on record...

You will not get 5.0.X. They stopped development for it. They are prepping 5.1 for the bug fixes that'll fix the bugs a lot of 5.0.X updates have caused.

Carriers don't touch code like you think. The manufacturer does all the coding and Motorola made the right move.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi Duhwolf,

New software can be exciting! We have no info on the next software update for the Droid Turbo. You can check our software update page for the latest software update information on the Turbo  http://spr.ly/6583AbmZ . Are you having issues with the device? We can help troubleshoot here.

PamelaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Chrispel
Enthusiast - Level 1

Its sad that the S4 has lollipop before the droid turbo. This is the last time I will ever buy a phone from Verizon. I have been left waiting twice while owning a "flag ship" Verizon phone. Looking forward to joining Google wireless.