Re: Droid Turbo 2 ---- Group Text Issues
DrewLarry

THANK YOU!!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Text messages are very important. Personally, I would not know what to do if I could not text or group text friends and family.We are not giving up. Did bmzimm's suggest help? If not, are you having this issue with all contacts? Any error meesage DrewLarry?

RyanC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
DrewLarry

@ryanc_vzw unfortunately no, the suggestions bmzimm made did not help.

I am still not receiving certain messages when on a group thread.

No error messages, I'm just receiving one person's texts on a group thread, only on some group texts.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DrewLarry-

I depend on my text messaging so I can understand how inconvenient this may be. Let's continue working at it for a prompt solution. Does this only happen with iPhone users? Have you test this out with another user besides your mom or wife? Is the other party receiving an error message when sending a group message? Please confirm if your mom has completed the steps provided including removing you from their contact list and deleting all previous messaging thread that included your number and group message.

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DrewLarry

Thank you carment_vzw

The problem was cleared up after my Mother deleted my contact info and ALL group and individual text correspondence she had on her phone with me and anyone else.  I believe it's only with iPhone users.

The problem being, I have been on other text chains and realized I'm only receiving some of the messages.  I am going to try to let people know they have to do this, but it's VERY difficult on a case by case basis.

Could you have someone from billing at Verizon call me to square away my account?

Thank you!

0 Likes
nicholas_g
Contributor - Level 3

Sounds right. Moving from an iPhone to another device causes some issues with iMessage

0 Likes
rljablon
Enthusiast - Level 3

I understand the glitches that might arise when switching from iPhones to Droids.

Needing to know if a text recipient or sender is an iPhone user is absurd, though.

Seriously, no fix?

0 Likes