Droid Razr Maxx got warm and back is swollen. Some intermittent function issues. I read online that the swollen battery can explode or burn and hurt me. What should I do?
LuoBin

My Droid Razr Maxx got warm and back is swollen. Some intermittent function issues. I read online that the swollen battery can explode or burn and hurt me. What should I do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Droid Razr Maxx got warm and back is swollen. Some intermittent function issues. I read online that the swollen battery can explode or burn and hurt me. What should I do?
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

Shut down & get the phone to a dealer to be safe. Even after power down the battery can still cause problems so don't take a chance. stay safe Smiley Happy.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Droid Razr Maxx got warm and back is swollen. Some intermittent function issues. I read online that the swollen battery can explode or burn and hurt me. What should I do?
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

Shut down & get the phone to a dealer to be safe. Even after power down the battery can still cause problems so don't take a chance. stay safe Smiley Happy.

0 Likes