Droid Razr M
tcarney09

I have a droid razr m and I accidently deleted some important text messages.. I am not the owner or manager of the Verizon account.. is there any way I can retrieve or see the #s and dates my text messages were sent???

Labels (1)
Tags (5)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Droid Razr M
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@tcarney09,

I'm sorry about the deleted text messages! You will need to sign into your My Verizon account using the account owner log in info in order to view the message details.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You should be able to the text message log details on the MyVerizon account associated with your line/phone number. You don't have to be the account owner to see those details. The account owner has access to ALL the lines on the account. As the account member you can see the usage details for your line.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Account Members do not have access to the detailed logs, only Account Owners do.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@tcarney09,

I'm sorry about the deleted text messages! You will need to sign into your My Verizon account using the account owner log in info in order to view the message details.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes