Droid Questions
momx3drr

Hi,

I have a couple questions about the Droid & haven't been able to figure it out for myself.  I just got the Droid last week & I have to say I love it so far although I'm still struggling with the font size.  I did download the Open Home app along with some new fonts but these larger fonts do not show up when I get on the internet.  Is there a way to make the internet fonts bigger all the time? 

Anti-virus - should I download the anti-virus program that is in the Apps?

I found some quick text phrases on the Droid but I have no idea where they are now.  I would like to be able to make my own quick text phrases so I can just insert it into my text messages.

I attempted to access the Avon website for reps but it would not allow me - do I need to change the settings on the internet?

I'm sorry for all the questions ... I hope that someone can help me :smileyhappy:

Have a great day!!

Melissa

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Questions
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

For anti-virus....it's optional.You don't really need it.  You could get Kapersky mobile security

Data, theft and malware protection for your smartphone

Get world-class protection for your smartphone. You'll also get advanced data encryption and parental controls to keep your kids safe.

• Anti-Theft Protection
  • Privacy Protection
  • Anti-Malware Protection
  • Real-time scanning and advanced firewall protection
  • Advanced data encryption
  • Parental controls for your child's phone

About the quick text,I don't see an option for it on my android phone. There are apps in the market that you can buy. Your phone may come with quick text already installed on it. Go to the message thread you want. Press menu and look for an option to insert quick text. It may be under "more".

0 Likes
Re: Droid Questions
KarateMom

try this - open the browser and click on the menu.  Choose settings.  Go to font size and change it there.

0 Likes