Droid Pro - Need Helpful Insight!!
JaziJoi

I'm currently a Black Berry Tour user.  This is my second Black Berry and I really like the Black Berry for emailing.  However, the web browser, as everyone knows, sucks.  :smileysurprised:  I'm considering jumping onto the android wagon now.  I dont use my phone for video watching.  My primary use of the phone will be:

1. Email

2. Texting

3. Web Browsing (real estate information sites)

4. Camera (not real important)

My importance of use is in that exact order.  Would you recommend the Droid Pro for the way I intend to use it? 

I found a third party application that will allow it to sync wirelessly with my Outlook.  So, this (I don't think) will be a problem.  As I don't intend to use the Google contact plateform.

If anyone has an opion as to whether this will be a good phone for my use, I'd really appreciate the feedback.  And also, if you have an opinon on the Samsung Fascinate, I'd like some feedback on that one too.

Thanks!!! :smileyhappy:

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Droid Pro - Need Helpful Insight!!
Ms_Shonta
Contributor - Level 2

Provided is a link to the Android devices with the features in question, you have the option to compare the features for each phone.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller?item=phoneFirst&action=viewPhoneOverviewByDevice...

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ms_Shonta
Contributor - Level 2

Provided is a link to the Android devices with the features in question, you have the option to compare the features for each phone.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller?item=phoneFirst&action=viewPhoneOverviewByDevice...

0 Likes
DeathbySnuSnu

I know there's a link listed, but here is my two cents, as a diehard, now converted BB user.

The web experience is FAR superior.  I currently have the new model of Droid Pro, and I don't miss my BB in the slightest. The zoom function is great, and you can double tap to auto-adjust the text, whereas in the BB you had to go into your options and select 'column view'.

The texting is a breeze and much the same - id est, the layout is the same, you have the option of a hard keyboard and an on-screen keyboard, I switch between both, and the transfer is seamless.  The keyboard feels the same, but has a few differences so you'd need to look into that.  Two days of heavy use and I wasn't noticing the difference at all.

The camera is basically the same.  I think the standard Droid has 5 megapixels, which is pretty normal.

I hope this helps, from a personal standpoint.  You can compare/contrast features all day, but I would recommend heading to your local store and playing with some yourself.

0 Likes