Droid Maxx Pre-Order
johnjpl09
Enthusiast - Level 2

So I pre-ordered the upcoming Motorola Droid Maxx on the the day it was announced. During the process, I was told that it may take a couple of days to send a confirmation email. It has now been two weeks and I still have no record of my pre-order. However, my line no longer says that I am eligible for upgrade (was eligible before pre-order). How do I go about making sure I actually completed the pre-order process?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Droid Maxx Pre-Order
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there johnjpl09! Great choice, the Maxx is an awesome device! I can check on your order. I just sent you a follow request. Please follow me back and send me a message with your mobile number so that I can better assist.

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator<<>>

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Droid Maxx Pre-Order
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

I'm sure you could call customer service to check your order status.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

When you Get your new Phone and get it up N running let us know here on this Thread how it performs, how it works with Apps from the Market things like that.. b33

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there johnjpl09! Great choice, the Maxx is an awesome device! I can check on your order. I just sent you a follow request. Please follow me back and send me a message with your mobile number so that I can better assist.

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator<<>>

0 Likes
johnjpl09
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for the offer, but I managed to figure it out.

0 Likes