Droid Maxx Messaging stopping and not receiving messages anymore
themedleys
Enthusiast - Level 1

So my messaging app (stock app, I've never downloaded anything else for texting) has been stopping and not working right for weeks like everyone else's phone and has been continually getting worse until now I'm no longer getting text messages from people - to the point where people are getting pissed off at me because they think I got their message when I didn't. What is it going to take for Verizon and/or Motorola to wake up and realize that EVERYONE with a MAXX/ULTRA/MINI is having this problem after the software update, and we need a fix NOW?? And please don't reply with standard stuff you've sent to everyone else that hasn't worked for anyone (me included) - such as clearing the cache/data, force stopping the app, deleting messages, rebooting the phone, running in safe mode, etc. And I also agree with a comment someone else made on here - Verizon either needs to step up and force a fix to end this living nightmare somehow right now, or we deserve some credit on our bills because this is NOT the service or functionality I'm paying over $100 a month for. I understand Motorola may be the culprit here, but we can't be expected to just sit here for over a month with no texting functionality and says that's an acceptable service agreement.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
Re: Droid Maxx Messaging stopping and not receiving messages anymore
Sablemikec
Enthusiast - Level 1

Agree!

0 Likes